In good times and not so good times, owners of commercial/industrial properties constantly monitor the expenses associated with their property. Insuring the property is valued fairly is an annual review, always scrutinized due to the fact this is always one of the largest expenses associated with a property.
Our real estate analysts are experts in the valuation review for all types of properties. From multi-family to office buildings; retail strip centers to warehousing/distribution; and simple box buildings to complex, special use manufacturing, we have experience in all types of property.
Our real estate analysis includes the following:
- Review of property record cards
- Perform our market analysis including
- Income Approach to Value
- Sales Comparison (Market) Approach to Value
- Cost Approach to Value
- Tour the property(ies) as necessary and/or warranted
- File all necessary appeals to the local level
- Present and negotiate with the respective county assessor’s offices
- Work with and recommend legal counsel and independent 3rd party appraisers
- Manage portfolios with our proprietary software
- Work closely with clients throughout the review and appeals process
- Midwest focused with national presence
- Contingent fee based